Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before ordering any Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes from this Website. By ordering any Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes from this Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• Section 1: Introduction
We are Go-MaD, a brand of http://www.gomadplatform.com, unless otherwise stated.
• Section 2: Definitions
• Section 3: Ordering
* 3.1. Any contract for the Restaurant Bookings or supply of Food Recipes from this Website is between you and the Participating Restaurant; for the supply of Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes from this Website any contact is between you and Go-MaD. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment. * 3.2. Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient. * 3.3. When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party. * 3.4. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. * 3.5. Upon order creation, you will get the order details including the approximate waiting time specified by the Participating Restaurant and get the queue number for the booking ordered. * 3.6. You can check with Participating Restaurant on the Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes’ availability using in-app messaging function.
• Section 4: Prices and Payment
* 4.1. Any contract for the supply of Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes from this Website is between you and the Participating Restaurant; for the supply of Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes from this Website any contact is between you and Go-MaD. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment. * 4.2. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax and charges. We also reserve the right to alter the Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes available for sale on the Website and to stop listing restaurants, Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes. * 4.3. All prices listed on the Website for Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes by the Participating Restaurant listed on the Website reflect the price the Participating Restaurant or the third party provider charges at the time of listing. We give great care to keep them up to date. In case the price listed is not current and the restaurant informs us immediately after placing the order, we will contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order. * 4.4. All prices listed on the Website for Goods and Services by Go-MaD reflect the price at the time of listing. We give great care to keep them up to date. In the case the price listed is not current, we will contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order. * 4.5. All prices for services by Go-MaD or a third party provider assigned by Go-MaD listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future * 4.6. The total price for Dining/Takeaway Services ordered, including relevant charges, will be charged after you completed your order at Participating Restaurants. Full payment must be made for all Dining/Takeaway Services provided. Payment has to be made by mobile payment using Go-MaD application, e.g. credit or debit card. * 4.7. Total price for Dining/Takeaway Services ordered, including relevant charges must meet the minimum order requirement to avoid additional platform charge charged; any order that less than minimum purchase amount will be charged an additional platform charge. * 4.8. The total price for Food Recipes ordered, including relevant charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods despatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made by mobile payment using Go-MaD application, e.g. credit or debit card. * 4.9. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
• Section 5: Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes
* 5.1. Estimated waiting time from the time of ordering is approximate only and may vary. * 5.2. The Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes are done by the Participating Restaurants; it is the Participating Restaurant's responsibility to provide it efficiently. No responsibility is taken for inefficiency by Go-MaD in either case. * 5.3. We and the Participating Restaurant will make every effort to ensure the services is provided, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by ordering issues. * 5.4. All risk in the Goods and the Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes shall pass to you upon services delivered. * 5.5. Participating restaurants, who will prepare your order, aim 5.5.1. to provide the services to you as requested by you in your order; 5.5.2. to inform you if they expect that they are unable to provide the services to you * 5.6. Participating Restaurants and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of order issues
• Section 6: Cancellation
* 6.1. You must notify the participating restaurant immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by in-App messaging function or phone, and quote your user name and order number. * 6.2. Participating Restaurants may cancel an order if the booking is not available for any reason; * 6.3. The cancellation related issue has to be settled directly with the Participating Restaurant.
• Section 7: Information
• Section 8: Linked Sites
* There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Dining/Takeaway Services or Food Recipes provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
• Section 9: Complaints
* We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com.
• Section 10: Limitation of Liability
• Section 11: General